- use words separated by spaces fo find accurences of any of those words: rain fog mist
- use + in front of required words: +traffic +delft
- use - in front of forbidden words: flow -traffic
- use quotes for phrases: "horizontal distribution"
- use * as wildcard anywhere in a word: atmospher*, *water, depolari*ation
- use fieldname: for field-specific search: title:radar
- combine all above with parentheses(): description:(+radar +rain +(strong moderate))
(search radar data for strong or moderate rain, all in the description field)
- many more exotic things are possible, e.g.: createdDate:[NOW/DAY-1YEAR TO NOW]
Detailed observations of the spatial and temporal distribution of rainfall and drizzle, measured by IDRA (IRCTR Drizzle Radar) at Cabauw, Lopik, Netherlands. This is a growing time series of datasets, updated every few months.
Collection of wind and solar data, split by day, from DENLab, a renewable energy lab located at the Electrical Power Systems Group of the Electrical Sustainable Energy Department of Delft University of Technology.
Anthropometry, the scientific study of measurements of the human body, can be a valuable source of information when designing products. DINED provides an overview on how anthropometric data can be used when facing design challenges. The datasets contain the raw data of several studies conducted in The Netherlands.
The Hondsbossche and Pettemer sea dike no longer met current safety standards. Therefore the dike was reinforced in 2015 with a soft, natural barrier of 30 million cubic metres of sand on the seaside of the dike. It was renamed 'Hondsbossche Dunes'. The project represents a unique opportunity to study the development of nature on a large-scale sand nourishment. The design consists of a soft shallow foreshore (the beach), with various dune habitats. These connected systems make up the primary flood defence and provide the spatial quality required. The aim of the innovation project is to learn more about efficient sand-nourishment with added value for nature and leisure.
Collection of event logs on process mining. An event log can be seen as a collection of cases and a case can be seen as a trace/sequence of events. The collection contains many benchmark datasets, including event data from hospitals, government agencies, and banks.
- Various volumes of the so-called IBIS file. IBIS stands for Integral Business Area Information System that is compiled annually on behalf of het Ministerie van VROM.
- A collection of digital zoning plans of business parks (pdf-files).
The Sand Motor on the Delfland Coast was created in 2011 as a peninsula covering 128 hectares. Natural processes, like wind and currents, are redistributing the sand gradually along the shoreface, beach and dunes. It is an innovative pilot project for coastline management intended to contribute to coastal protection in the long term. The intention was also to create an additional appealing area for nature and leisure activities on the Delfland Coast and to boost current knowledge about coastline management. A monitoring programme has been conducted to see whether this innovative method for coastal protection actually works. Data are collected 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The first official monitoring results have become available in 2016.